Rise of Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Lands of Vastivalk. This is a harsh world founded by elements and kings. A darkness is rising will you be able to rise against it?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOC Rule|Laws (MUST READ)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

OOC Rule|Laws (MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: OOC Rule|Laws (MUST READ)   OOC Rule|Laws (MUST READ) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 10:54 pm

You must read and follow these laws as well as the ones set IC.
 I will give a warning first. Failure to follow my rules a seconds time with end with the termination of your character from the rp.

• You my have up to 3 main Characters. No More. 

• All characters must be accepted by Bailey||Carnival before allowed into the RP. 

• You may NOT copy others Characters

• No God-Modding. Period. Yes, some Eloods are more powerful then others but you can not always over power someone/everyone. Be Careful.

• Not all Eloods are within the Characters. They must train and gain the skills.

• You can NOT make your own power. The Kindergarten has the list of Eloods.. if you do not see one there you can NOT have your character have that power.

• Skipping turns is allowed. Just make sure you aren't ignoring anyone.. No more than 5 skips in a row. Please...

• If you have an idea feel free to set it into play. Try to inform Bailey|Carnival before hand.

• No Insta-Shipping... People don't instantly fall in love. 

• If you plan for your characters to have New Blood(s) please send in a record for approval.

More Laws will be added as needed.
Back to top Go down
https://riseofelementsrp.rpg-board.net

OOC Rule|Laws (MUST READ)
Page 1 of 1